Intyalheme builds on the existing renewables expertise and infrastructure in Alice Springs, collating and curating knowledge for an entire collaborative network. Knowledge sharing ensures existing knowledge can be applied to new projects and enables the development of new knowledge. By increasing shared knowledge across the industry, we can more rapidly and efficiently solve the challenge of integrating more renewables into our power systems. Intyalheme also shares knowledge with the community to promote greater understanding and enthusiasm for renewable energy.
Intyalheme’s knowledge sharing activities include:
- Hosting the first Climathon to take place in regional Australia
- Bringing the brightest minds in renewables to Alice Springs for an Australian Renewable Energy Agency (ARENA) A‑Lab to develop innovative solutions with national relevance
- Participating in conferences and industry events, including a keynote presentation to Engineers Australia
- Presenting the Future Energy Conversation Series
- Engaging with the community through events such as the Alice Springs Show, NAIDOC Week, the EcoFair, the Desert Knowledge Precinct Twilight Festival and October Business Month
- Working with stakeholders across industry, community and government to broker knowledge and connections